Schools of Social Work participating in the National Center’s full educational model (read more here) which engages the students, faculty, and community agencies:
- Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service
- LSU School of Social Work
- Michigan State University School of Social Work
- Rhode Island College School of Social Work
- Silberman School of Social Work at Hunter College
- University at Buffalo School of Social Work
- University of Maryland School of Social Work
- University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work
- University of Southern California School of Social Work
- University of Southern Mississippi School of Social Work
- Washington University in St. Louis George Warren Brown School of Social Work
- Western Michigan University School of Social Work
Schools That Have Offered a Core Concepts Course: 2009 – present
Since the project began, more than sixty school of social work across the country and in Canada have offered a Core Concepts of Child and Adolescent Trauma course (read more here). Students attending a full educational model school take the mental health course and receive training in an evidence based trauma treatment (EBTT). They also are placed at agencies where they can practice an EBTT under the supervision of a field instructor trained in the same approach.
This map indicates locations where social work programs have offered, are currently offering, or will offer a Core Concepts course. Use mouse to zoom in and to click on dots to view information about course location. Please contact us to obtain program names that are not listed.